Whether on premise or in the cloud, a contact center enables businesses and organizations to deliver a connected digital experience. You can provide contextual, continuous, and high capability journeys for your customers. Fault tolerance helps ensure uninterrupted operation, and comprehensive reporting provides business intelligence to optimize your contact center.
On premise contact centers deliver a highly secure, available, virtual, and sophisticated customer interaction management solution for up to 400 agents.
• Sophisticated call routing
• Comprehensive contact management capabilities
• E-mail, Web Chat, and social media integration
• Automatic call distributor features, including call-inqueue, and expected-wait-time messages
• Workforce optimization
• Next-generation historical and real-time reports and dashboards
Cloud-based contact centers make it easy for any business to deliver better customer service at lower cost. Making it easy for non technical users to design contact flows, manage agents, and track performance metrics.
• Simple set up and management
• Easily scale your cloud based contact center up or down, in response to business cycles
• Pay for usage by the minute with no long-term commitments or upfront charges
• Highly available, fault tolerant and scalable
• Open platforms easily integrate with other systems
Telephony deployment options should provide choice: on premise, hybrid, or cloud. Comprehensize, flexible, and engaging, is how we view collaboration. It's what we deliver deliver to our customers and it's what you should expect from your next solution. We believe a properly leveraged solution will unlock productivity and improve the quality of each interaction.
Benefits of Contact Center: