Work is not a place anymore, it's something we do - all the time, on any device, in any place. As networks become more decentralized and integrated with all aspects of your business, the need for security control is high. Today’s rapidly evolving business models reflect trends like mobility and BYOD, meaning the network perimeter has largely dissolved. A dissolved network perimeter causes a need for customers to figure out how they will digitize their businesses to remain competitive while maintaining their brand integrity, protecting their intellectual property, and safeguarding key customer and employee data.
Block more threats and quickly mitigate those that do breach your defenses with the industry’s first threat-focused Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW). It delivers application control, threat prevention, and advanced malware protection from the network to the endpoint.
• Gain superior visibility into your environment with next-generation IPS
• Get unified management and automated threat correlation across tightly integrated security functions
• Enhance security, and take advantage of your existing investments
A Secure Internet Gateway (SIG) acts as your secure on-ramp to the Internet and provides the first line of defense and inspection. Regardless of where users are located or what they’re trying to connect to, traffic goes through the SIG first.
• Use DNS to stop threats over all ports and protocols - even direct-to-IP connections.
• Route requests to risky domains for deeper URL and file inspection
• Prevent connections to attackers' servers, and stop data ex-filtration and execution of ransomware encryption.